Membership runs the fiscal year, from January 1st through December 31st. The indoor range is open 24 x 7 and the outdoor range is open from 8:30AM until dusk. Membership costs $175 per year, except for the New Members, which is $375.00 (Includes an initiation fee of $200.00. There is a prorate on annual membership in July through September 1st . Ask for details.
NEW MEMBERSHIP IS now open for 2019
Come down any Sunday, during our open-house from 9am to 11am to check us out and look around!
(Ask for a Ranger Officer to give you a Tour)
Anyone wishing to join should visit the range any Sunday morning between 9am & 11am during Open House for a tour and receive more information. Before you can be accepted into the Freeport Revolver & Rifle Association, you must take our "New Member" Rules & Safety course: covering our range rules, bylaws, and safety issues. You must RSVP in order to be scheduled for the next available class. To RSVP please fill out and submit the form below.
Course time is 6:30pm till approximately 10pm. Please bring the following items to the class:
REMEMBER, YOU MUST RSVP FOR THE NEW MEMBER MEETING BY FILLING OUT FORM BELOW
1. Your valid pistol license, if you have one.
2. Your firearm of choice, pistol, revolver or rifle (.22LR only) If you do not own a firearm, please call (516) 623.5510 and leave a message that you are coming and have no firearm.
3. Bring ammo for your firearm of choice, at least 10 rounds. Do not bring any MAGNUM ammo (ie: .357) For rifles, only .22LR.
4. Do not forget to bring Eye and Ear protection.
5. Please be on time by 6:30pm the evening you are scheduled to attend.